Wednesday 28 July 2010

bring on the chapati!

I think I’ll slap myself for posting this pictures when I reach India.

Location: Dragon-i, Pavilion

DSC02574

sauteed spare pork rib with signature sauce.

DSC02575

fried la mian (longevity noodles) with meat and black fungus.

DSC02578

sauteed shrimp with salted egg yolk. THIS WAS AMAAAAZZZZING. lol.

DSC02585

shanghainese steamed meat dumpling. (xiao long pau)

DSC02595

honeydew sago cream.

So, exactly one week to go! After so many stories, facebook pictures, updates, statuses about the land of India, I’m no longer wishing for time to slow down. Seven more days to seeing India through my own eyes, and starting a brand new chapter. Sure I don’t know what to expect, and there are so many things uncertain, but I want to trust God for what I cannot see, for each step of the way.

I am still confident of this:  I will see the goodness of the LORD  in the land of the living. –Psalms 27:13

So what I can say now is…

Bring on the chapati!

No comments: